Located on a 700m2 battle-axe block, 11 Canopus street is a large home with plenty to offer a growing family!
This property offers an abundance of space across both levels including four bedrooms, large study, two bathrooms plus powder room, laundry, formal lounge, dining, open plan living, rumpus room, tv/media room, alfresco entertaining area, inground pool with water feature, double lock up garage, side access and garden shed.
The home was built to a fantastic standard with property features including ducted air-conditioning, double glazed windows, vacumaid, high ceilings, ceiling fans throughout and a large kitchen with stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances.
This home is exceptional value for the area and is a must see this weekend!
- Huge floor plan with 347m2 under roof space
- Private 700m2 block of land
- Four bedrooms inclusive of massive master suite
- Multiple separate living spaces including formal living room, open plan living/dining, games room and upstairs rumpus
- Expansive alfresco area connecting to large in-ground pool and 30m2 sun bathed open air decking.
- Hi volume Energy-efficient Heating pump to swim all year long!
- Energy efficient home with 5KvA inverter coupled with 6KvA solar panels
- CrimSafe security laundry, garage and front doors
- Big, modern kitchen with stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances 6 burner stove with huge convection oven
- Fully ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- Vacumaid built in
- Double glazed windows
- Large, easy to maintain block with minimal mowing required
- 6m2 garden shed
- A short walk to the local shops and restaurants
- A short walk to public transport
- Five minute drive to Aspley Hypermarket
- 10 Minute drive to Westfield Chermside
- A short walk to parks and various walking tracks perfect for the kids and pets
- Air Conditioning
- Ducted Cooling
- Ducted Heating
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Swimming Pool - In Ground
- Broadband Internet Available
- Ducted Vacuum System
- Rumpus Room
- Solar Panels