27 Figgis Street is an opportunity for renovators, developers and homeowners looking to secure a fantastic property in a sought after pocket of Kedron.
This pre-war character home offers a large layout with three big bedrooms, multiple living/dining/family areas, a renovated kitchen and a family bathroom. The condition of the home is very live-able but also with plenty of room to improve either cosmetically or structurally to increase value and equity!
The lower level of this wonderful home is not legal height but very functional for storage as well as having a two car secure garage.
Located in a popular part of Kedron on a low-medium residential block this home is a unique and exciting opportunity and will not be around for long!
- Pre-war character home with plenty of its original charm
- Live-able but with room to renovate and add value
- LMR block of land with potential to develop (STCA)
- Three well appointed bedrooms
- Multiple living areas
- Renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Air-conditioning in every room
- Large, fully fence 689m2 block of land
- Two car secure garage
- Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Secure Parking
- Built-in Wardrobes