Nestled on a leafy, tropical corner block with fantastic cross breezes 42 Lasseter Street is a fully renovated home that still has so much of its classic character intact!
This beautiful family home offers style and functionality with an expansive layout inclusive of plenty of space for a growing family. On the ground level you will find two car secure off street parking, a massive open plan living and dining area, a modern kitchen with top end appliances, timber bench tops and butlers pantry, a large laundry, guest washroom and a private guest suite including ensuite bathroom.
Moving upstairs you will find three more large bedrooms inclusive of master suite with WIR, ensuite bathroom and private balcony, a third family size modern bathroom and an expansive study or home office.
This beautiful home sits on an easy to maintain block in one of Kedron's most sought after areas and is just a short walk away from The Kedron Brook and both Kedron State High and Primary schools.
- Four large bedrooms inclusive of master suite with WIR, ensuite and private balcony
- Expansive study connected to bedrooms 2 and 3
- Three modern bathrooms plus a separate guest washroom
- Modern entertainers kitchen with timber benchtops, top end appliances and butlers pantry
- Expansive open plan living/dining area connecting to a large outdoor entertaining space
- Airconditioning throughout (ducted + split systems)
- Rain water tank
- Large 10.53kW hybrid solar system (ready for battery addition)
- Fully fenced and secure corner block
- Two secure off street car parks
- 400+ bottle wine storage included
- New LED power saving down lights just installed
- 250m to the Kedron Brook
- Located in Kedron State School and Kedron State High School catchments
- 100m to public transport
- Less than 10 minute drive to CBD
- Less than 10 minute drive to Brisbane Airport
- Less than 10 minute drive to Westfield Chermside.
- Ducted Cooling
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Secure Parking
- Solar Panels