37 Basnett Street is a well built and well maintained home in original condition that offers almost 200 sqm of internal floor space and is a perfect opportunity for a buyer looking to secure a big piece of land at a fantastic price with the opportunity to cosmetically renovate and add value!
This split level home has a functional layout offering an expansive living/dining area connecting to a big kitchen and separate family room. Moving upstairs there is a large family bathroom two bedrooms plus a master bedroom, which measures in at 6.1x3.5m and offers ample room to add in an ensuite bathroom in the future!
The lower level of the home is not legal height but is built in and dry and offers a large multi-purpose room, laundry and two car garage.
The home sits on a large 658 sqm block of land with a big back yard and is a perfect spot for a growing family!
- Over 200m2 of internal and external floor space
- Three well appointed bedrooms with massive 6.1m long master
- Large living dining area with separate family room
- Big kitchen ripe for an upgrade
- Plenty of additional built in space downstairs (not legal height)
- Two car garage with additional carport
- Large 658 sqm block of land in a convenient spot
- 50m to public transport/bus stops
- 50m to Craigslea State high and Primary Schools
- 50m to nearby child care
- 450m to local Huxtable Park walking tracks
- 1.9km to Westfield Chermside
- 12km to Brisbane CBD
- 14.8km to Brisbane Airport
- Secure Parking
- Built-in Wardrobes