It is almost impossible to find a home without body corporate in Kedron for under $800,000 which makes 9 Leckie Road a rare and very special listing!
This modern townhome which is located in a convenient spot just off the Kedron Avenues and walking distance to the bus and local shops offers a fantastic entry opportunity into the highly sought after Kedron market.
On the lower level of the home you will find a well appointed open plan living/dining area connecting a modern kitchen to private, secure patio and back courtyard as well as laundry, powder room and two off street car parks (one undercover).
Moving upstairs this beautiful home has three large bedrooms, inclusive of WIR and ensuite in the master as well as a modern family bathroom and study nook offering ample room and options.
This is a fantastic opportunity at the asking price and is sure to move fast!
- Three large bedrooms all with built in robes and airconditioning
- Master suite with WIR and ensuite bathroom
- Large, modern family bathroom upstairs
- Separate upstairs study nook
- Open plan living/dining connecting to under cover patio and private courtyard
- Modern kitchen with stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances
- Downstairs laundry and powder room
- Secure parking for one car and off street for a second
- Bus Stop - 100m
- Kedron Brook Parklands - 400m
- Kedron State School - 450m
- Kedron State High School - 900m
- Kedron Coles - 900m
- Westfield Chermside - 3.9km
- Brisbane CBD - 12km
- Brisbane Airport - 10km
- Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Secure Parking