429 Samford Road is a unique offering with a multitude of possibilities for both investors and home owners.
The upper level of this home has been beautifully renovated and offers plenty of internal living space with three large bedrooms plus a study, separate living/dining areas, a spacious kitchen, modern family bathroom and a lovely outdoor deck overlooking the neighbouring park.
The lower level of the home is not legal height but has ample very useable space for storage or rumpus rooms as well as a large combined laundry/bathroom.
This already versatile home also has a DA (development approval) in place to remove the current home and convert it into 3 townhouses offering even more opportunity within this gem of a property!
- Fully renovated home including paint, bathrooms, flooring, repainted/restored roof and termite barrier
- Expansive upper level includes three large bedrooms plus a study
- Fully renovated family bathroom upstairs
- Expansive kitchen connecting large living and dining areas
- Private back deck overlooking the neighbouring park
- Development Approval in place for 3 x 2 bedroom townhouses (expiry in 2025)
- Brand new flooring upstairs with 10 year warranty
- Large built in area downstairs inclusive of second bathroom and laundry (not legal height)
- Fully fenced property secure for kids and pets
- Up to 3 under cover parking spaces
- Three street access!
- Termite barrier installed and updated annually
- Gaythorne Train Station - 600m
- Mt. Maria College 600m
- Mitchelton Train Station - 850m
- Brookside Shopping Centre - 1.1km
- Chermside Westfield - 8.6km
- Brisbane CBD - 8.8km
- Brisbane Airport - 16.1km
- Air Conditioning
- Secure Parking