Inspection 07/10/23 cancelled due to access issues
24 Decker Street is a truly unique home with so much to offer a variety of buyers!
This big home sits on a large 632 sqm block of land at the end of a cul-de-sac walking distance to Downfall Creek Bushland and Hamilton road offering an incredibly quiet and private outlook while also the convenience and lifestyle factors of proximity to public transport and walking tracks!
The upper level of the main house includes a large living area connecting the kitchen/dining space and the front balcony which overlooks the in ground pool. As you move into the home you will find three well appointed bedrooms (all with built in robes) as well as a large kitchen and modern family bathroom.
The rear of the home opens out onto a massive undercover deck area which acts as the bridge to the second wing of the home inclusive of another large bedroom, second bathroom and separate living space inclusive of kitchenette. The lower level of the home is not legal height but offers ample additional storage room, workshop, garage and a large laundry.
Whether you are looking for an investment with the potential of fantastic rental yield or you are looking for a big family home in a fantastic area with living for 2 seperate family units 24 Decker Street is a must see this weekend!
- Large family home with 274m2 of under roof space
- Four bedrooms all with built-in robes
- Two bathrooms including private ensuite in the granny flat/master suite
- Multiple fully separated living spaces
- Potential for dual occupany
- Large under cover deck/entertaining space
- Well appointed kitchen perfect for entertaining
- Big in ground pool
- Air-conditioning throughout the house
- Large 632m2 block of land with multiple off-street car parks and side access
- Private and silent location at the end of a cul-de-sac
- Walking distance to bus stops on Hamilton road
- Walking distance to The Prince Charles Hospital
- Walking distance to Downfall Creek Bushland walking tracks
- Fifteen minute drive to Brisbane CBD
- 5 minute drive to Chermside Westfield
- Craigslea State High and Primary Schools
- Split-System Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Secure Parking
- Swimming Pool - In Ground
- Broadband Internet Available