Sitting on a large, flat 551 sqm block of land in a convenient and sought after part of Kedron, 113 Kitchener road is a stunning family home with so much to offer!
This stunning home has been fully renovated from top to toe and offers three large bedrooms with built-in robes, a spacious open plan living dining area, a modern kitchen with stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances, large renovated family bathroom, and a big yard that is fully fenced and secure, perfect for QLD summer days!
The lower level of the home is not quite legal height but includes ample extra storage, one secure car park, and a brand new laundry to be completed before settlement.
It is rare to find such a beautiful home in Kedron at this price point so please come and take a look this weekend!
- Fully renovated, beautiful home with high end finishes throughout
- Three large bedrooms with built-in robes (master with air-conditioning)
- Expansive open plan living/dining area with air-conditioning
- Large, fully renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances and stone bench tops
- Fully fenced, secure and private back yard
- Modern family bathroom with additional toilet
- Polished timber floors throughout the main living level
- One under cover car space with two more open car spaces
- Large under house storage area (not legal height) plus brand new laundry
- 15 minute walk to the Padua Precinct
- 1 minute walk to Bradbury Park
- A short walk to public transport
- A short walk to Fuzzy Duck Cafe
- 15 minute drive to Brisbane CBD
- 10 minute drive to Westfield Chermside
Primary - Somerset Hills State School
Secondary - Wavell Heights State High School