44 Cartwright Street is a renovated and extremely well presented 4 bedroom home with plenty of room for a growing family and is fantastic value for a home on such a big block so close to the city!
This character home includes many of the classic features that give these homes their charm such as 3m high ceilings, polished timber floors and VJ walls while still including many of the high end finishes you would come to expect in a modern home!
Entering through the private patio area on the upper level you will find a small but functional study as well as two large bedrooms (one with WIR). Also on the upper level is a large, light filled living/dining area, spacious kitchen with plenty of storage and space, a family bathroom and an expansive deck overlooking the back yard.
Moving downstairs you will be greeted with a two more large bedrooms, a well appointed rumpus or second living space, second bathroom and laundry connected to the undercover outdoor space.
This house is really beautiful but the yard is one of the most unique things about this property. With side access, a huge shed and enough parking for multiple cars, caravans and boats this property is extremely rare this close to the city and needs to be on your weekends open home schedule!
- Four well appointed bedrooms with robes
- Functional and private study
- Multiple indoor and outdoor living areas
- Two large bathrooms
- Spacious kitchen with plenty of storage and a large 90mm gas stove
- Fully renovated throughout with beautiful finishes
- Character home with high ceilings and light filled rooms
- Large block with huge shed
- 3.5kW Solar System
- Parking for cars, caravans and boats
- 1.5km to the Royal Brisbane Women's Hospital
- 3.5km to Brisbane City
- 200m to Windsor Train Station
- 11km to Brisbane Airport
- Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Secure Parking