Hidden from the road by a manicured garden with large mature trees and frangipanis 307 Kitchener Road is a totally unique property with over 338m2 on a large 607m2 block of land!
As you enter this unique and bright home you will be struck by how private and quiet it is thanks to the lush gardens that will remind you of your last tropical holiday.
This fantastic home offers an expansive layout with 338m2 of under roof space. On the main level you will find a large living/dining area (with functioning brick fire place and hardwood floors), family room, renovated kitchen and bathroom, three well appointed bedrooms and a massive 6x6m deck with a lovely private aspect.
Moving downstairs you will find a large rumpus room, multi-purpose room, second bathroom, laundry, workshop, storage room and garage. The lower level is not legal height for living spaces but is very safe, dry and very use-able space none the less.
This home is positioned on a large 607m2 block of land that slopes away from the road giving the large back yard an element of privacy that is rarely seen in the area and must be seen to be understood!
Whether you are looking for a family home or an investment with fantastic growth potential 307 Kitchener Road may be the property for you!
- Large floor plan with over 300m2 of under roof space
- Three well appointed bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Oversized living spaces with hardwood floors and functioning fire place
- Inner city forest with mature trees offering privacy from the road
- Multiple outdoor seating areas including large 6x6m undercover deck
- Renovated kitchen with 800mm oven and integrated appliances
- Large downstairs area inclusive of rumpus room, utility room and storage (not legal height)
- 3000 litre water tank
- 650m to Rode Road Shopping Centre
- 50m to public transport/bus stop
- 2.1km to Stafford Central/Bunnings Stafford
- 3.3km to Westfield Chermside
- 10.5km to Brisbane CBD
- 13.4km to Brisbane Airport
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Secure Parking
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Rumpus Room